Saturday, January 11, 2014

Enjoying the sun


So here's my flip flop shot that I promised everyone before I left.  With getting moved in it took a few days to get a pedicure, and I really did feel a little bad that I was wearing flip flops during the arctic blast my northern friends were suffering.

While I was getting my pedicure I was asked if I wanted a sea salt scrub.  I said "maybe next time" which I guess sounded like "that's fine" because I got the sea salt scrub.  During the manicure I was asked what color polish and I said none, so I got clear.  But it was really cheap and completely relaxing, so I am definitely going back!

Quirks I've noticed while driving is many people seem to be in the wrong lane, usually by several lanes.  I find that very unnerving.  Also, I see blinkers go on to merge into a lane, someone is there so the blinker goes off and the person comes over anyway.  Keeps me alert for sure!!



This is Charlie, my roommate's dog.  He is not as cute as my grandpa Charlie, but he is a pretty good dog.  He rarely barks, he doesn't beg too much, and he is friendly.  My roommate is great, too.  She has great stories to share and she is funny.  

Anyway, I'm off to try yoga with some other travel nurses.  I'm a little nervous and promise I'll share if it all goes horribly awry. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment